Ingenuity Precision Powder System pre-order

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

Aubrey

Ingenuity Precision Powder System pre-order

#1 Postby Aubrey » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:46 pm

Everyone has been waiting and it’s almost here.
A complete powder dispenser that does exactly what it’s supposed to right out of the box just like the proven Powder Meter. We have designed a brand new, never before done, bulk powder dropper that is lightning fast and can dispense bulk charges from a few grains to several hundred in milliseconds. Powders from normal ball to the largest ELR powders and it doesn’t care.
Simple and fast powder calibrations can be saved in the control or the provided phone app for future reload sessions.

This is a no obligation preorder. You will get an order number and when they are ready to ship your payment notification will go out in the order they were received. The current estimate for shipping is late February at the earliest. I will try to keep everyone updated for ship dates on our Facebook page as we get closer.

https://www.accurise.com.au/collections ... yprecision
IMG_0449-scaled.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aubrey Sonnenberg
Concord RC, Sydney
Accurise: Aim for Accuracy!

Ando967

Re: Ingenuity Precision Powder System pre-order

#2 Postby Ando967 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:47 pm

Hi there,

I’ve been following the development of these, Is seems they have been plagued by delays which is what it is. Better to release the product to market when it’s ready.

Have you had any updates on production and dispatch? I was also wondering if you have presold your first shipment?

Happy to discuss via PM.

Thanks,

Tom

Aubrey

Re: Ingenuity Precision Powder System pre-order

#3 Postby Aubrey » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:01 pm

The latest shipping indication is May/June.
Delays are due to 3rd party suppliers.
Pre orders are available
Aubrey Sonnenberg
Concord RC, Sydney
Accurise: Aim for Accuracy!

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”