Remington 700 target rifle stocks

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

MacP

Remington 700 target rifle stocks

#1 Postby MacP » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:54 pm

Currently finishing some stocks for one of the schools to fit the Omark. I will be making the same stock to suit the Remington 700 inlet now that the Barnard actions are no longer available. Butt adjustable for LOP and height. Click adjustable flip up cheek piece with quick release so that you can drop the cheek piece to remove the bolt and return to your previous setup. Pistol grip can be adjusted for distance to trigger, cant and rotation. Will be anodised with a black lower, red, blue or orange upper and all other parts clear anodised.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JAMMD

Re: Remington 700 target rifle stocks

#2 Postby JAMMD » Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:49 pm

Interesting, what kinda $$ for an omark

OuttaAmmo

#3 Postby OuttaAmmo » Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:57 am

Off topic……but what do you mean the Barnard are no longer available?

MattyG

#4 Postby MattyG » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:48 am

OuttaAmmo wrote:Off topic……but what do you mean the Barnard are no longer available?

Try getting one, they aren't available any more and don't look like being made again.
Matt M.
Endeavour RC
TR/F Standard/Smallbore/Service Rifles/Sporting Rifles etc
LOVE IT ALL!!!

MacP

#5 Postby MacP » Fri Nov 03, 2023 10:49 am

JAMMD wrote:Interesting, what kinda $$ for an omark

$2500 incl. I will only manufacture in pre-ordered and paid for batches of 4 to make it economically viable. I will not be keeping any stock either as the only Omark stocks that I have ever made were for a school customer.

Matt P

#6 Postby Matt P » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:38 pm

MattyG wrote:
OuttaAmmo wrote:Off topic……but what do you mean the Barnard are no longer available?

Try getting one, they aren't available any more and don't look like being made again.

Bullshit !!! Says who ???

Weairy

#7 Postby Weairy » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:50 am

MattyG wrote:

They’ve had a “hiatus”, I believe health problems came into it (someone more knowledgeable than me can chime in here) but word on the street is that production will be on again very shortly and we’ll start seeing some flow of barnards again. Fingers crossed, would be sad to see the Barnard P become the new Omark 44 in 10 years time.
Josh Weaire
Nagambie R.C.
I'm not Craig, if you want to contact him, email on c.weaire@bigpond.com

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”