New Aussie Supplier of Bore Care Products

Suppliers - have a new product or service to announce? Shooters - have a question or suggestion for a Supplier?

Moderator: Mod

bobeager

New Aussie Supplier of Bore Care Products

#1 Postby bobeager » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:01 am

These products are Aussi made and are very good value compared to the imported stuff. Purchased some samples at the weekend. Will use and report back.

www.helmar.com.au

bobeager

Re: New Aussie Supplier of Bore Care Products

#2 Postby bobeager » Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Our Club members are now using these products and feedback is very good. We have made a bulk purchase and now have stocks of all the HELMAR gun care products in our Club Stores cupboard.
We are pleased to support an Australian manufacturer, good product, good price and good service.

tinks

Re: New Aussie Supplier of Bore Care Products

#3 Postby tinks » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:43 pm

I got some of this stuff after reading this to try and after receiving i opened the bottles and didn't get the eye watering smell that usually comes with other solvents it really doesn't have any smell and i was thinking this doesn't smell too strong i won't be expecting much of a result but after using the carbon remover and then copper remover as described it works pretty darn well.. i would definitely recommend to give it a go and the price is un beatable. .

Return to “Supplier News and Discussion”