Comments from another website

We want to hear what your club is doing to bring in new members. Tell us what works, and give credit to those who are making the effort.

Moderator: Mod

MCLE

#106 Postby MCLE » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:55 pm

I hear what you are saying AlanF but it might become a bit uncomfortable for the drag racing club if some of the rally cars started to win some races :D

Dave P

#107 Postby Dave P » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Alan,

Excellent to see you moving forward. A lot has been written here and with luck something positive can come from it all
Using ranges more often ie Sat mornings is great, we need to use these facilities as much as possible. While a range is in regular use it is not falling into disrepair or fading into the mist.
Getting people to the range in the first place is half the battle if they come to shoot a tac rifle and f class or tr rifle doesnt matter. I didnt start shooting in a target discipline, nor did I remain locked into one discipline. Most will have started somewhere else been drawn to range for other reasons but once their curiousity takes hold and then suddenly your trying new things and entering new disciplines.
Those that are keen to shoot tac rifles over long distance have at least part of the 'bug' already get them shooting and you are bound to see some cross over.

AlanF

#108 Postby AlanF » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:05 pm

MCLE wrote:I hear what you are saying AlanF but it might become a bit uncomfortable for the drag racing club if some of the rally cars started to win some races :D

Seriously, I think that tactical rifles will win F-Class matches occasionally, but because they aren't purpose built for F-Class then its less likely at the top level. Put it this way, if someone wins a Queens using one, then it says more about their ability than any equipment superiority.

Alan

DannyS

#109 Postby DannyS » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:31 am

G'day Michael, I thought the picture looked familiar.

Glad you found something for your young bloke to use. Now just don't let him beat you to often.

Cheers
Danny

MCLE

#110 Postby MCLE » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:22 am

Hi Danny bit late for that its a bit of a struggle to beat him now it must be the young eyes or l wonder !!!!!!!!if it is the Fclass rifle that he uses :wink:

Return to “Helping F-Class to Grow”