F Class info pamphlets at gunshops

We want to hear what your club is doing to bring in new members. Tell us what works, and give credit to those who are making the effort.

Moderator: Mod

RDavies

F Class info pamphlets at gunshops

#1 Postby RDavies » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:39 pm

Following on from the magazine article post, something else I have found is that most gunshops dont know what F class is. Most shops in my area havent heard of it before, so when someone goes intot he club and asks where he can shoot his new pride and joy, he is usualy directed to the local SSAA range. Does anyone here make up pamphlets or fliers with F class info on it? I plan to get together with another local shooter, to make up some pamphlets with a few pictures of F class rifles, basic info, directions to the range and contact numbers.
Does anyone one else do this who might be able to tell me what to do?

Lynn Otto

#2 Postby Lynn Otto » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:26 am

Have a chat with Raven (Richard), the SA F Class Assoc. has one that I understand is in the local firearms stores, I'm sure he would be happy to give you some pointers or suggestions. But if you put something together for your local area it should be fine, stores usually like to have info they can hand out to customers.

M12LRPV

#3 Postby M12LRPV » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:31 pm

I recently made up some business card sized cards for my club and dropped them with a friend working in one of the big Sydney shops. They basically point to the club website which has more info than you could fit on a flyer.

I laid them out 8 to a sheet on a4 paper and got office works to print them on 300gsm card then cut them out myself with a guillotine.

80 cards for under $10. If it works I can do a big run at a later date.

It is a great idea and there should be more of it.

Return to “Helping F-Class to Grow”