Lifting Restrictions on Brakes in F-Class

We want to hear what your club is doing to bring in new members. Tell us what works, and give credit to those who are making the effort.

Moderator: Mod

Wal86
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lifting Restrictions on Brakes in F-Class

#121 Postby Wal86 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:01 pm

bainp
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Lifting Restrictions on Brakes in F-Class

#122 Postby bainp » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:21 am

I will not go into details. I was only making the point that we don't have such an impeccable safety record that you may think.
The police had to be involved in these instances. These are only 2 instances that I know of, and there may be others, that I am unaware of.
The blue breech flag is just an example of things that the governing body is doing to try to make ranges safer.
Philip

Return to “Helping F-Class to Grow”