Thank You

We want to hear what your club is doing to bring in new members. Tell us what works, and give credit to those who are making the effort.

Moderator: Mod

Marin

Thank You

#1 Postby Marin » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Hi Everyone:
I would like to thank everyone who helped me at the stawell rifle club on Sunday 13th Of Jan 2019, especially Arna and Shane, Dave and Lou who were so helpful and allowing me to shoot some of the best custom weapons systems made in f class.
So again thank you and i will see everyone on the next Meet, Sunday 3rd of FEB 2019 and this time i know what to expect and looking forward to arranging everything to start shooting in the disabled class and i am hoping i will be able to afford the equipment required.
cheers and all the best for 2019 season of f class in Tassie and in england as well.
Regards
Marin K :D

RDavies

Re: Thank You

#2 Postby RDavies » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:09 pm

Good to see people stepped up and gave you a go with their gear, but no super surprise their. Many F Class shooters are friendly and helpful and keen to give new shooters a go with their top shelf gear if they are genuinely keen. Just one thing. None of them gave you a go of their "weapons", they gave you a go with their "rifles" or "guns".

Return to “Helping F-Class to Grow”