Use of a signature block

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

bolster55

Re: Use of a signature block

#16 Postby bolster55 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:26 pm

Hello Trev,
Privacy is precious.

johnk

#17 Postby johnk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Then again, there were those of us who used our full name on OZ F Mark 1 & were offered a nom de plume when the second iteration got going.

GSells

#18 Postby GSells » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:27 pm

I think Gerard ( Mr Thud ), once you enter an opm , your full name is on the score sheet and in the public domain. So the horse has already bolted so to speak !
For me , promoting the sport and in light of the "horse has bolted " its more important to show how good this sport can be and portray in a positive light .in most part we all get along except from time to time a painful juncture happens ! And most of the time it gets sorted out ! But putting up a GoPro vid on my local FB has developed interest in the sport and hopefully the same has happened for some of the vids I've done here !
So I guess one just has to weigh it up and decide to come out or stay anonymous? A personal choice !

johnk

#19 Postby johnk » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:12 am

GSells wrote:So I guess one just has to weigh it up and decide to come out or stay anonymous? A personal choice !

Sounds plumb correct to me.

Return to “General Forum”