Info brochure for FC (SA) in progress

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

darke_peak

Info brochure for FC (SA) in progress

#1 Postby darke_peak » Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:41 pm

To: Webmaster
Sorry, this probably belongs in general forum but the "post topic" link kept taking me back to the forum list. Please relocate this message if possible/necessary.

To any fellow SA FC members:

Several members of CTV discussed the need for communication to potential new members. As a relatively new member to F-Class (1 yr) I know how hard it is to find info and get a straight story. An idea was to create a poster to be displayed at SARA (where licence testing is done). I took some photo's and started a poster, which I scrapped in favour of a brochure. I figured it would be better if prospective members had the info to 'take-away'. The brochure can be printed larger and used as a poster anyway. Initially I was going to try and involve all categories (full bore and F-Class) and all clubs. However, it became very political so I have done the draft brochure for CTV club F-Class only at this stage. It includes a brief description of F-Class and is only intended to get prospective members in contact with a club and out to a range. I am open to some suggestions to content, but I would like to keep it relatively simple. Most people doing the licence test in Adelaide will be from the Adelaide region, so perhaps Murray Bridge and Kapunda would also like to be listed. If so, I will require:

Club name:
Range location:
Contact person:
Phone number for above person:
Email for above person:

Initially, I will cover the printing costs. If you have Microsoft Publisher and want to see the draft, just pm me your email address.

Thanks,
Mark

Return to “General Forum”