Looking for a F open club in perth

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

whiskers

Looking for a F open club in perth

#1 Postby whiskers » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:51 am

Hi I'm a new member looking to start F open in perth, WA.
Im living south of the river and am hoping to join a club with at least 800 yard range or more. I have a 6.5x55 weatherby with 30" krieger barrel, Boyd's thumbhole stock and a sightron siii 8-32x56 mrad/mildot scope. So far all I can find in the whole of perth with 900 yards is Bindoon which is 1.5+ hours drive from me. If that's my only option ill drive that far no problem but would like to know of any other clubs possibly south of perth that may be closer. If anyone is a member of bindoon could they contact me as I haven't had any reply from the club email address since I first spoke with someone back in april/may (not sure if anyone is monitoring email). Also need to sight in my new scope, can this be done at a f class/fullbore club on club shoot day or what's the go? I don't have anywhere in perth to sight it in but want to go have a go without having to wait until I can go to my friends property to do so. Thanks in advance for any help.

BRETT B

Re: Looking for a F open club in perth

#2 Postby BRETT B » Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:22 pm

Pm Sent
BRETT BUNYAN F CLASS OPEN SHOOTER W.A.

Brad Y

Re: Looking for a F open club in perth

#3 Postby Brad Y » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:20 pm

Brett will sort ya mate. Don't be afraid to come down to Busselton when our range is back up and running

Return to “General Forum”