A First for Lang Lang

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

AlanW

A First for Lang Lang

#1 Postby AlanW » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Congratulations to Mike Waits on being the first to shoot a 60.10 on our HEXTA Electronic Targets.

A nice finish to a four range aggregate of 240.26
Alan

RDavies

Re: A First for Lang Lang

#2 Postby RDavies » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:39 pm

He is on a roll by the look of it.

Steve N

#3 Postby Steve N » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:48 am

Great shoot Mike!

shooter mcreid

#4 Postby shooter mcreid » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:56 am

Congrats mike, although it doesn't come as a surprise with how well he was shooting at the qld queens

DenisA

#5 Postby DenisA » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:51 am

Fantastic Mike! And in the same manner as your incredible performance at the Queens, this 60.10 wasn't machine gunned either! 7 minutes. Congrats, great effort.

Matt P

#6 Postby Matt P » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:22 am

Do we get extra points now if we take longer, what's each minute worth ?? :shock: :roll: :D

Norm

#7 Postby Norm » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:25 am

Well done Mike, and conditions were not perfect either with a brisk breeze blowing down the range.

DenisA

#8 Postby DenisA » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:47 am

Matt P wrote:Do we get extra points now if we take longer, what's each minute worth ?? :shock: :roll: :D

No not all. Not having a dig at anyone. I'm all for machine gunning when you can, that's the game and you have be able to use that strategy when you can. Just pointing out that it's not as common to see the really high x count shoots over a longer period of time. I don't think I've seen a 60.10 shot in more than 3 minutes.

bartman007

#9 Postby bartman007 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Thanks all for the nice comments. Lang Lang is a nice range to shoot at, and with the Hexta's now in play it certainly lifts the enjoyment factor for shooter and spectator alike. As we have seen over the past few years, the conditions have changed somewhat. We are seeing more rear wind fish tails, making it a tricky range now.

Looking forward to the Lang Lang OPM on 8th October.

I'd like to offer a little advice for our "TOP GUN - Maverick" Mr. Paroz. The man with a need for speed :D SLOW DOWN AND SAVOUR THE MOMENT :P

There are some that scull a beer, and those that savour a nice scotch. I think this is the difference between you and me, and why previous attempts to ply both you and Davies with booze has failed. That's why I steer clear of the bar, I don't think I'd survive :wink:
###

Matt P

#10 Postby Matt P » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:19 pm

bartman007 wrote:Thanks all for the nice comments. Lang Lang is a nice range to shoot at, and with the Hexta's now in play it certainly lifts the enjoyment factor for shooter and spectator alike. As we have seen over the past few years, the conditions have changed somewhat. We are seeing more rear wind fish tails, making it a tricky range now.

Looking forward to the Lang Lang OPM on 8th October.

I'd like to offer a little advice for our "TOP GUN - Maverick" Mr. Paroz. The man with a need for speed :D SLOW DOWN AND SAVOUR THE MOMENT :P

There are some that scull a beer, and those that savour a nice scotch. I think this is the difference between you and me, and why previous attempts to ply both you and Davies with booze has failed. That's why I steer clear of the bar, I don't think I'd survive :wink:

We all know it's about the result and not the journey !!!! #-o :shock: :D

Return to “General Forum”