US prices on Jewell makes one want to cry

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

ecomeat

US prices on Jewell makes one want to cry

#1 Postby ecomeat » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:56 pm

Check out the current sale prices on Jewell triggers at Lester Bruno's if you need any sort of depressant.

I know its not worth the hassles to try and bring them in by Post, but the US shooters have sure got a head start on us :) :)
Its nearly enough to make a grown man cry !
I managed to get a couple of Jewell A, B and C spring kits in when a US based mate visited a couple of months ago, but Arnold Jewell told me on the phone that he posted 4 x seperate sets of the springs to an Aussie not that long ago, and they simply never made it. Seems the mention of anything whatsoever to do with those dreadful murderous "gun things" attracts attention at every step. A complete trigger can probably murder dozens of people all by itself, i guess. :roll:
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

Fergus Bailey

Re: US prices on Jewell makes one want to cry

#2 Postby Fergus Bailey » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:56 am

Its always funny to see US shooters complaining about the prices of bullets, barrels, powder, petrol, etc. The only good news is that we are not in as bad a position as the South Africans :mrgreen:

RDavies

#3 Postby RDavies » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:55 pm

I hate it more that we pay more for Australian made powders than they do for the same stuff.

wilson85

#4 Postby wilson85 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:48 pm

RDavies wrote:I hate it more that we pay more for Australian made powders than they do for the same stuff.

Me too mate!!!! I can't swallow it!!!!

Return to “General Forum”