A big thank you to the NQRA

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Josh Cox

A big thank you to the NQRA

#1 Postby Josh Cox » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:42 am

I write this as an individual.

A big thank you to the NQRA for their vision and support of my rifle club.

The NQRA is of the view that the future of our sport is tied directly to the emerging Electronic Target (ET) technology and as such has put forward a policy whereby they financially assist clubs within their organisation in the purchase of ETs.

Again, thank you to the NQRA for their forward vision and open minded approach to embracing the growth of our sport.

Bravo Zulu.

DenisA

Re: A big thank you to the NQRA

#2 Postby DenisA » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:37 pm

That's Awesome... =D>

superx10

#3 Postby superx10 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 pm

I totally Agree with the future of our targets being electronic for the survival of our sport as we know it ,I have three adult kids( 20 _ 26) and I feel that puling frames would be the last thing they would want to do especially in tropical QLD .Good on your club for the
for site.

Marty

#4 Postby Marty » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:34 am

Yes totally agree. In the past the club had seen increased attendances and participation in the sport including both bringing back old members and many new joiners at a time when we had access to an ET.
This upward trend was something we could physically see on the range and on paper in the form of attendance numbers.
The NQRA was very visionary in bringing in a policy to assist clubs of the region in acquiring ET's for the greater benefit of the sport and the district. In the past I have heard the QRA assisting with small donations to clubs for ET purchase, it in the case of the NQRA, their policy generously provides for assistance of up to 50% contribution for acquisition.
They and we can see that the future and longevity of our sport is ultimately tied with some form of ET. This is especially true as our member base ages and as younger people join with more modern expectations of the shooting sports.
Thank you to the NQRA for your assistance and forward vision!!!!!!

DaveMc

#5 Postby DaveMc » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:21 pm

=D> =D> =D>

Return to “General Forum”