Craig McGowan

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Frank Green

Craig McGowan

#1 Postby Frank Green » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:29 am

I just wanted to publicly say that we got to meet Craig on Monday. He came over to the States for his job and added a couple of extra days to his travel schedule and wanted to come by the shop. It was a pleasure having him here and being able to talk to him face to face. So many times we only talk to our customers either by phone or just by email.

He is only the second or third Australian that's been to the shop and again I just want to say a big Thanks to him for taking time out of his schedule to stop by us!

Next week Paul Sullivan and Murray will be stopping by for a couple of days also. Look forward to seeing Paul again. They are coming over for the short range benchrest Nationals and the world benchrest championships which both matches are back to back weeks this month. Good luck to those guys as well.

Best Regards to all!

Later, Frank
Bartlein Barrels

shooter mcreid

Re: Craig McGowan

#2 Postby shooter mcreid » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:15 am

craigy mac is much loved over here in aus too!

RDavies

#3 Postby RDavies » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:21 pm

I hope you have loaded him up with barrels.

Frank Green

#4 Postby Frank Green » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:42 am

RDavies wrote:I hope you have loaded him up with barrels.

Craig took a few things back with him but sorry he couldn't take any sticks with him on the plane etc...!

We did make a shipment right before he came here. So he should have those in his hands any day now. Also one or two of his order for Sept. is done right now and more filtering through.

Later, Frank

Norm

#5 Postby Norm » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:36 am

Good news Frank,
One of those 32" 6mm barrels is mine so I am very keen to get my hands on it.

Craig McGowan

#6 Postby Craig McGowan » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:00 am

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to thank Frank and the team at Bartlein Barrels. The hospitality was amazing. For Frank to take a day off to spend with me and show me around was ,I think a big deal. I know how busy they all are so I felt very humbled to be given the time I had.

The investment in technology and the determination by everyone in the factory to produce the best they can was amazing, and the results show, by producing what is a world class product that they can be proud of.

Now all we have to do is work out how to ship the factory over here. Think of the positives Frank, you could sell your snow blower............

Kind Regards

Frank Green

#7 Postby Frank Green » Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:47 am

"Now all we have to do is work out how to ship the factory over here. Think of the positives Frank, you could sell your snow blower............"

Craig, That was a good one bud! Cannot top that remark!!!!!

Again your welcome on everything!!!!!!

Later, Frank

Return to “General Forum”