Anyone heading to NRAA Queens via NSWRA Shop ?

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

ecomeat

Anyone heading to NRAA Queens via NSWRA Shop ?

#1 Postby ecomeat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:18 pm

It's official....I am senile . Matt gave me Steve Rigbys phone number many weeks ago, and I clean forgot to ring him to see if he could collect some powder for me.
Is there anyone heading up to the NRAA Queens later this week that could possibly pick up a 4kg keg of AR2209 powder for me ??
Qld has been out for many months and can only supply 500 gr bottles.
I bought and paid for 4kgs at the NSWRA shop, intending to work on a lift many weeks ago....and clean forgot. I know it's a long shot but am throwing it out there.....albeit too damn late.....on the off chance that some kind soul might be able to help me. :shock: :oops: :oops:
Tony Berry
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

Steve N

Re: Anyone heading to NRAA Queens via NSWRA Shop ?

#2 Postby Steve N » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:25 am

Tony old mate. If you cant get that bottle Qra store now has the 4kg tubs of 09 back on their web page so looks like they have them back in stock.
Steve

ecomeat

Re: Anyone heading to NRAA Queens via NSWRA Shop ?

#3 Postby ecomeat » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:43 am

Thanks for letting me know, Steve.
If they have, it would mean that their "Notify Me" system is a failure .
I will try to get one here on Friday, and the one sitting in Sydney should be able to get a lift to the QRA Queens/National Teams if no miracles happen this week
Extreme accuracy and precision shooting at long range can be a very addictive pastime.

Return to “General Forum”