James Corbett

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

AlanF

James Corbett

#1 Postby AlanF » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:52 pm

James (TripleJim) Corbett has asked me to de-activate his account on ozfclass.com - his posts will remain, but don't expect any response from him to questions etc. It is his business so I won't be saying anything else other than to thank him for his past contributions.

DannyS

Re: James Corbett

#2 Postby DannyS » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:17 pm

That's a pity Alan, I also would like to thank him for his past contributions to this forums.

Cheers
Danny
You might as well be yourself, everyone else is already taken.

KHGS

#3 Postby KHGS » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:12 pm

DannyS wrote:That's a pity Alan, I also would like to thank him for his past contributions to this forums.

Cheers
Danny

I also would echo that, I respect James very much.
Keith H.

plumbs7

#4 Postby plumbs7 » Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:43 pm

It's a shame that a single decession is driving a wedge between shooting classes ( tr and f class) . For that is what it certainly looks like ! :(

johnk

#5 Postby johnk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:41 pm

I've known James long enough to know that while he might shoot one discipline, he is attuned to all. The way I see it, he seems to have decided that it isn't worth his while to interact here.

ger

#6 Postby ger » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:27 am

johnk wrote:I've known James long enough to know that while he might shoot one discipline, he is attuned to all. The way I see it, he seems to have decided that it isn't worth his while to interact here.

Correct to a point. I don't think he considers contributing to this forum as not worth his while. Instead I think he considers contributing to it (or any forum for that matter) a potential source of anguish and upset that he can do without right now.

Geoff.

Return to “General Forum”