For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Zeppelinsa

#1 Postby Zeppelinsa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:50 pm

Hi all, I'm new to f class having shot at lower light range for the last 2 months and have subsequently become addicted. As all new shooters to f class I have many questions and thought this would be a great site to gain information on all aspects of the sport. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the members from all clubs on the LL range for their endless help and support, great group of people who are doing the sport proud. Hope to see you out on the range if your in sa, and happy shooting to all.
Regards Neil
We swear by the southern cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties

Jase PTRC

Re: New member

#2 Postby Jase PTRC » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 pm

Welcome aboard Neil, which club have you been attending? Ive just become a member of Phoenix Target rifle club have been shooting for about 4 months.

AlanF

#3 Postby AlanF » Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:36 pm

Welcome to the forums Neil.

There is a huge a mount of information from F-Class shooters around Australia here, so ask away, or use the search function, because the Equipment & Technical forum for example has over 16,000 posts. For help with important decisions, probably better to ask, because things change and opinions vary, and we encourage any questionable advice to be challenged.

Zeppelinsa

#4 Postby Zeppelinsa » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Thanks guys, I'm a member of light river club jase, I will be out for Xmas shoot, hope to put a face to the name over a beer or 2 hehe
We swear by the southern cross to stand truly by each other and fight to defend our rights and liberties

Jase PTRC

#5 Postby Jase PTRC » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:51 am

well if you shot Saturday just gone all i can say is welcome to lower light haha, what a place to learn!!! 15mph winds changing direction rapidly i went home with my tail between my legs. theres a reason they call it hell on earth and we got a little taste of it this weekend.

Zeppelinsa

#6 Postby Zeppelinsa » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Yeh right on jase lol, I shot a dismal score but so did most of our members, that was worst day I have experienced out there in 2 months of shooting every weekend and I feel there is worse to come sigh... Tried blaming it on my coach, but all that got me was a dark stare and a grunt lol, I will have to come up with another excuse now that ain't working hehe, guess we will find out what xmas is like in hell this week....

Return to “General Forum”