Trying to find Sebs web sight

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

MCLE

Trying to find Sebs web sight

#1 Postby MCLE » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Hi all I'm trying to find the web sight for Seb of Seb Rests Fame and not having a lot of luck.Dose someone have the link thanks heaps.
Michael H

Pete

Re: Trying to find Sebs web sight

#2 Postby Pete » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:39 pm

Seddo

#3 Postby Seddo » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:49 pm

I see he still hasn't added the joypod.
----------------------
Seddo

Moe City Rifle Club

macguru

#4 Postby macguru » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 am

so how much do they actually cost
can we buy direct from him
has anyone here done so
how much was the shipping
id quod est

Seddo

#5 Postby Seddo » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:53 am

Yes you can buy them direct as there is no distributor for the joy pod. I have ordered one and he said early next year but I have forgotten how much it was.
----------------------

Seddo

Moe City Rifle Club

bsouthernau

#6 Postby bsouthernau » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:36 am

Best of luck. I've tried contacting him several times and not received a reply.

Barry

Matt P

#7 Postby Matt P » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:50 am

Probaby designing some new gadget rather than filling outstanding orders :roll: :roll:

Pete

#8 Postby Pete » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:52 am

Yes, he is somewhat hit and miss with his emails. I have sent him a couple and have had immediate responses, sent anther a little while ago for a further order and nothing. It's a shame because from all reports that you hear he is a nice guy.

aaronraad

#9 Postby aaronraad » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:35 am

If you have facebook access I would suggest trying there.

Seb seems to be fairly active on his facebook page. It's probably more dynamic and active than his webpage and email account?

I've also had PM responses from seb on here regarding other topics within quite reasonable response times.
Be careful what you aim for, you might hit it! Antipodean Industrial - Home of the G7L projectiles

seb

#10 Postby seb » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:58 pm

Hi all, seb here. I just replied Mr. (Shane) Green PM a moment ago and find this thread. --- I am so sorry for the troubles!!!
I receive a lot of emails everyday but I always try to response any emails no more than 24 hours.
I have some problems here....1) our local server sometimes stuck....very slow to check my inbox...2). many times also I have to do other business, going out of town etc and my mobile is not equipped with internet connection.
Not as excuses, but please understand that you can't expect immediate response from me all the time.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
I replied MCLE's email last night.

Also sorry that my website has NOT been updated since 2009 or so.
I had bad experience with the web designer, and still don't have willingness & time to upgrade my website.
I usually use my FB to update my products.

Re: bipod.
Yes, I shipped the JOYpod (& the MAX) directly to Australia for a few reasons. BRT is no longer our dealer (since March 2014 if I could recall).
With Jason's recommendation, I agree to supply QRA QStore with some of my products such as the MAX and bags.
You can order the MAX rests from QStore in the future. I have some MAX rests & bags shipped to QStore in this week.
I would recommend you to order the MAX & the JOYpods etc from QStore, from now on.
I honestly don't know how much QStore would sell my products, for today it's not my business anymore.
If for good reasons you would like to order my products directly from me, that is possible also. I have the right to sell my products directly as long as I work on first come first serve basis. (That's why I always require customers list from our dealers/rep, for my reference i.e. first come first serve basis).
Please do not expect me to make "exception" to get my product sooner than the others!
Again I work on first come first serve basis.
I make exception only for urgent needs such as donating a match.
Also please remember that I ship to worldwide, not only to Australia. I have to 'spread' the rests, based on the order date.

I have 300 NEOs and 300 JOYpods in the work at this time, hopefully the NEOs can be ready around late Jan 2015 and the JOYpods around late Feb 2015.
Let me say "around", I can NOT guarantee you exact delivery time honestly! My obligation is to make my products as good as possible. Sure I try to finish them as soon as possible, but I am not a super man.
(That is also why I don't ask/require any deposit or so).
I am still behind... probably 300 NEOs after this.
Someone in Germany ordered 105 NEOs since last August 2013 (when I was in Raton for the F-Worlds).
I promised him two years and he did agree.

Re; NEO
You can order the NEO rests from Rob Carnell. But if he still asks you deposit please let me know. I never-ever asked deposit or so. I require payment ONLY when the goods are ready to ship. I even give several weeks spare to our old dealers after they received the goods.

Just a little "explanations?" from me. My apology for my bad English!

Thank you for your attention & understanding!!!

ATB,
seb.

PS: I have bought some new CNC equipments (trying to upgrade from hand-machining to cnc)..... hopefully I can make more rests with faster delivery time in the future. --- However I will make sure that my rests will be better from time to time although my rests are considered the best in the world by many. (Even Mr. Tony Boyer says so and chose to use the NEO rest). I want to keep my rests always several steps ahead the others.

I will make other products after we are able to make enough rests!

Tim L

#11 Postby Tim L » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:59 am

Who is Tony Boyer :?:

Only kidding Seb, thanks for the update.

seb

#12 Postby seb » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:22 pm

bsouthernau wrote:Best of luck. I've tried contacting him several times and not received a reply.

Barry

Hi Barry, let me know your email address and when did you sent email(s) to me.
Thanks,
seb.

bsouthernau

#13 Postby bsouthernau » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:23 pm

seb wrote:
Hi Barry, let me know your email address and when did you sent email(s) to me.
Thanks,
seb.

Hi Seb,

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Last email I sent you was on May 27 asking about the purchase of a joypod. My address is bsouthernau@yahoo.com.au

Barry

seb

#14 Postby seb » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:53 pm

Hi Barry, sorry that I can't find your email.
I check my inbox, by date, and by name/email address, but didn't find your message.
I don't know why...
I also checked my 'spam' inbox, but don't find yours too.
However, please accept my apology for the troubles!
I will have the second run units ready around late Feb 2015, if you want one please inform me, thanks.
seb.

bsouthernau

#15 Postby bsouthernau » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:31 am

seb wrote:Hi Barry, sorry that I can't find your email.
I check my inbox, by date, and by name/email address, but didn't find your message.
I don't know why...
I also checked my 'spam' inbox, but don't find yours too.
However, please accept my apology for the troubles!
I will have the second run units ready around late Feb 2015, if you want one please inform me, thanks.
seb.

Never mind these things happen. Yes please - put my name on the list for one.

Barry

Return to “General Forum”