OZ FClass Member Suspensions

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Southcape

#16 Postby Southcape » Tue May 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Keep doing what you are doing Alan.
F class in Australia would be lost without this website.
Linda

Bindi2

#17 Postby Bindi2 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 pm

AlanF wrote:
Bindi2 wrote:As one who has had a holiday i do support the veiw that a list of those on suspension be shown.
As to the financial cost of running the site i would make a donation to that end.

How about instead of suspensions we FINE the perpetrators! That would create some income! :D :D

Seriously, I enjoy running the website. Its been a very satisfying thing to see people getting use out of it, with technical help, buying and selling, event planning and reporting. The rules changes discussions have had turbulent times, but the more discussion you get, the less unpleasant surprises will be sprung on us.

Regarding publication of suspended Login names, I have been leaving that up to the suspendee. They can e-mail ozfclass.com and request an announcement, but there may be some situations where that request would be denied.

Alan

Good luck in collecting.
Mine was denied not acted on or something which is history now. Movig on. As the right of reply has been removed a symbol added to the last post or a sticky list at the beginng of the thread or main page (sin bin) showing that reply rights have been withdrawn.

SENDIT

#18 Postby SENDIT » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:14 pm

Alan, I only met you for the first time in tasmania.you come across as a very reasonable person I dont know what the reasons are for suspending people but I am sure it wasnt done lightly.i am also in agreement with others, this is the hart of f class from old hands to new shooters the information on this forum , which is so easily given is invaluable. I have had the odd whinge and I have also got info which has saved me time and money.keep up the good work and thank you for the time and effort you put in

Return to “General Forum”