North Arm Rifle Club website suggestions?

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

DenisA

North Arm Rifle Club website suggestions?

#1 Postby DenisA » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:58 am

Hi All,

www.northarmrifleclub.com.au is still in progress however its up and running.
It'd be great to see what you guys think, get some feed back and suggestions during the building process.
Still to come is a photo gallery and results page. Also more pictures being added around the place.

Cheers,

Brad Y

#2 Postby Brad Y » Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:34 am

Nice work mate.

One thing I did see from the front page which Im not really for, is phone numbers on a website. Yes you want people to be able to access info, but I consider prank calls and telemarketers as an invasion of my personal privacy.

DenisA

#3 Postby DenisA » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:34 pm

Thanks Brad, that's an interesting angle that we hadn't thought of.

Brad Y

#4 Postby Brad Y » Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:34 pm

I had my home number up on one for a while and got calls all hours of the day and night wanting to sell me stuff. I had no idea where the activity was coming from but soon as I pulled it down and put up an email address and the facebook page it was much better. Yes maybe we lose a few people who prefer phone contact but with social media and emails I havent noticed that too much. Numbers and enquiries are always coming through!

DenisA

Re: North Arm Rifle Club website suggestions?

#5 Postby DenisA » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:18 am

Hi All,

I just want to throw it out there that WordPress is a sensational user friendly website program as has been suggested by others. If your thinking of building a club website or updating a club website, I highly recommend WordPress. =D>

Return to “General Forum”