First Post new to forum

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

MCLE

First Post new to forum

#1 Postby MCLE » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Hi all l have been watching the forum for a while and thought I would join so hellow all.I have only been shooting Fclass for two years and am finding it verry addictive.I have read with some interest that there seames to be two camps those who only wont to see traditional fclass rifles used and those that are a little more tolerant ( for need of a better word) I have been made verry welcome when I first turned up to my club and comps with everything but a typical Fclass rifle l was accepted with what l had and in the future l may pick up a typical set up .And I think that this may go a long way to attracting new shooters to this sport as long as it is a suitable caliber try what you have.My son has now picked up a real passion for the sport and on the weekend I picked him up his first rifle a Fclass rifle so that's another new shooter in the sport.So thanks to all .

IanP

#2 Postby IanP » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:47 pm

Welcome to the forum MCLE!

Look forward to reading your contributions to the forum and any comments you may care to offer.

Ian

Return to “General Forum”