Hi there

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Jet

Hi there

#1 Postby Jet » Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Hey guys and gals, I'm very new to shooting (i've fired a HK socom .45 half a dozen times) and am very interested in the F class but don't know where to start.

Obviously i'll trawl the forum and have been googling like crazy, but I was hoping some of you might be able to point me in the direction of some beginner literature or websites etc.

I will not be insulted at all by the simplest of advice as i'm about as new to this as one can get.

Thanks in advance for your help, look forward to chatting soon.

Jet

actionclear

#2 Postby actionclear » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Jet,

Welcome to the forum, and rifle shooting.

www.accurateshooter.com is a good place to start.

http://riflemansjournal.blogspot.com/
The above blog site is written by German Salazar.
Last edited by actionclear on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda

.308 Scoped Rifle

Western Australia.

Razer

#3 Postby Razer » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:40 pm

As there is no location in your profile there is no way I can suggest a club/range.
My first step would be to enquire as to where your closest range is and turn up when they shoot.
If you let the members know that you are interested I would be very surprised if someone didn't offer you a shot.
If you do not wish for your location to be know, then go to the website of your state association, VRA, NSWRA, etc. and contact them via email or phone to obtain the closest range.
I am of the opinion that members of the forum should at least state the state they live in as it makes it so much easier to offer more direct information.
Welcome to the forum and to Fclass, I am sure you will end up joining a club and shooting. That is the best place to learn/find out all there is to know about having a good day out, 8)

John S

#4 Postby John S » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:44 am

Jet
Try Bankstown - Chatswood Rifle Club website - http://www.bcrc.iinet.net.au/

Look at the NSW F Class and SA websites as well. Link to SA through NSW site. Link below.

www.nswfclass.com.au

Best wishes

John S

Return to “General Forum”