FClass Shooter from the Past

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Tony Z

FClass Shooter from the Past

#1 Postby Tony Z » Tue Aug 23, 2005 11:44 am

edited 15/11/05
Last edited by Tony Z on Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tony Q

#2 Postby Tony Q » Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:45 pm

FO is Benchrest (belly) Shooting.

FS is not and should not be.

I agree that there are some that do 'consistently try to manipulate and critisize rules are usually doing so to put themselves in a winning position'

In reality FO guns are more stable for the majority of shooters as such they should not be in FS mixing it up with the TR rifles.... regardless what the NRAA clarification on what a TR rifle is there will still be those who will keep reading the rules untill it suits them.

Interestingly i had 3 Fullbore shooters talk to me in regard to putting scopes on their rifles and giving FS a go, i said Welcome. They do not want to shoot benchrest, they want to shoot their type of rifle with a rest and still be competitive. If they did want to shoot benchrest they would give FO a go.

We cannot have open and std classes shooting the same thing with only ammo as the class decider. This will not be benificial for growth.

(this is not a Stocks post, it does not mention the word stock in whole or in part ... it is a class and rules post)
MBRC F-Class standard ... and proud of it!

Return to “General Forum”