Narromine Dubbo Rifle Club

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

keen shooter

Re: Narromine Dubbo Rifle Club

#31 Postby keen shooter » Sat Aug 19, 2023 6:05 pm

I see a decrease in Shooters for the club at the last 2 club meetings !!! The clubs members must want to shoot Centre fire hence the decrease in numbers . No more Narromine Open prize shoot by the sound of it (the club’s biggest comp ) wonder what the future holds for the club.
Last edited by keen shooter on Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lithgow

#32 Postby Lithgow » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:46 pm

keen shooter wrote:I see a decrease in Shooters for the club at the last 2 club meetings !!! The clubs members must want to shoot Centre fire hence the decrease in numbers . No more Narromine Open prize shoot by the sound of it (the club’s biggest comp ) wonder what the future holds for the club.

Wow, you really are a special kind of stupid!
You've been advised multiple times to direct your queries and accusations to the club, but continue with your rants on here.
Your attempts to defame the club are getting boring, perhaps surprise us all and cough up who you are....
That won't happen though as you are a Coward!
Steve G
Nowra Rifle Club NSW

PeteFox

#33 Postby PeteFox » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:48 pm

keen shooter wrote:I see a decrease in Shooters for the club at the last 2 club meetings !!! The clubs members must want to shoot Centre fire hence the decrease in numbers . No more Narromine Open prize shoot by the sound of it (the club’s biggest comp ) wonder what the future holds for the club.

Here we go again!!

You have made ten posts on this forum, all of them on this subject and nothing you have ever said has made a positive contribution to the topic, rather it has been you banging on trying to discredit the said rifle club. I am reading between the lines and guessing that you are either not welcome as a member there or you are white anting from within whilst hiding behind the anonymity this forum brings. Neither of these are particularly endearing characteristics.

You are obviously trying to generate negative publicity though you haven't actually explained what it is you are trying to achieve.
If you are at all fair dinkum, ditch the 'keen shooter' moniker, grow a backbone, stand behind your posts and explain what you mean, or; hop on your bike and bugger off.
The shooting movement has enough enemies outside it, without verbal diarrhoea like this coming from an enemy within.
Pete

Barry Davies

#34 Postby Barry Davies » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:07 am

Why don't you all just ignore him, then he will probably go away.

johnjohn

#35 Postby johnjohn » Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:10 pm

recent commentary, implies, that any person who draws attention to or questions the past and existing situation that the club now faces are cowards and are guilty of making defamatory comments .

so much for the concept of free speech, eh !!

those, making these accusations need to provide proof or apologise!

fair minded people are also well aware that there are usually two sides to any story.

Supercentre

#36 Postby Supercentre » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:52 pm

I was hoping that someone from the Narromine Dubbo Rifle Club would come forth and explain why the club had been operating with out permissive shooting rights on a neighbouring property for many years and operating illegally for years.

GrahamW

#37 Postby GrahamW » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:33 pm

Okay, I'm putting this puppy to bed.

Supercentre, you've made 7 posts, all in this topic.
keen shooter, you've made 10 posts, all in this topic.

If all you're interested in is Narromine Dubbo Rifle Club, go ask them your questions!

Topic closed, locked and done with.

Return to “General Forum”