score keeping software

For general announcements, and anything which does not fit into one of the categories below.

Moderator: Mod

Andrew~Smith

score keeping software

#1 Postby Andrew~Smith » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:53 pm

Hello everyone, re there any good score keeping software packages out there that can keep records of Full-bore , F standard, F open and field class . Or , does everyone ( club ) just record into an excel like spread sheet ?

RAVEN

#2 Postby RAVEN » Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Hi Andrew
I think most would use EXCEL
I haven’t heard of a program specifically to do this a search on the web would probably give you the answer
Cheers
RB :)

AllanH

Score Keeping Software

#3 Postby AllanH » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:59 pm

Hi

I have written a basic program to keep track of the various scores from F class open, F class Std and Target Rifle at our club. The program is based on Microsoft Access.
The program is geared around our championship series that is based on the highest 2 scores at each range shot during the year. It also calculates a handicap result based on a particular formula used at our club.

There are also a number a queries and reports that are used to produce things like highest score per range for a competitor, average scores per season, ranges results per week, etc.

I can make a copy available if of interest.

Regards

Allan

Surgeon

#4 Postby Surgeon » Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:43 pm

If you contact Col Garven in Newcastle he is offering software that is used exclusively by the QRA for Queens events etc ,it also allows for F-class scoring ..
He also has a Web address ..

www.colgarv.com.au

Fred

Return to “General Forum”